RULES FOR STUDENTS
- All students have to attend classes in clean white apron with their nametag on the front side. Female students have to wear scarf on their head. All students have to carry their identity card when in the college.
- A student must have a class attendance of 75% to be eligible to appear at College and University Examinations.
- Absence from classes individually or in-group or on mass without prior information are punishable offence. Guardians will be informed of such acts.
- Student found absent from classes for a continuous period of one month without prior permission showing urgent affairs will loose college studentship and in such cases he/she will have to get readmission by paying re-admission fees.
- Postering on the walls of the college and the hospital premises are strictly prohibited. These are considered as an act of indiscipline and offenders are liable to be punished.
- All types of demonstrations, processions, shouting in the college and hospital premises are prohibited and students involved are liable to be expelled from the college.
- Students should have the prescribed books, dissecting instrument, and medical equipment etc. of their own. The college will not supply these essentials to the students.
- Any loss or any damage of the college/hospital properties is liable to be compensated from the students found responsible for the loss or damage.
- Students are encouraged to study at College Library . Our library is not a rental one.
DISCIPLINE AND MORAL VALUE
- Students are expected to maintain highest degree of discipline and moral values in their academic and private lives.
- Smoking, addiction, gambling and other immoral activities are strictly prohibited.
- T error and violence, use of abusive language or creating an unpleasant situation in the college campus are prohibited.
- Those who are found to be involved in anti-social and immoral activities or violation of college code of conducts are liable to be punished by expulsion from the college.
- No student will be allowed to participate or insist others to take part in the activities of political parties in the college campus.
- Student welfare committee formed by the Academic council will guide and control the extracurricular activities of the students.
- College authority will not be responsible for any mishap to individual student outside the college campus.
- All male & female students must follow the dress code of the college.