ADMISSION INTO THE MBBS COURSE
There is an accommodation for 75 students in each academic session. Admission will be on the basis of merit of the students and the criteria as prescribed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and BM&DC.
Applications are to be made in prescribed form which can be obtained from the college office and as mentioned places in the advertisement on payment of Tk 1,000/- (One thousand) non-refundable. Payment is to be made by pay order or bank draft in favour of Islami Bank Medical College, Rajshahi.
Students who fail to pass their final professional examination in five years time will have to pay the prescribed tuition fees for the period beyond five years. The expenses rates are, however, subject to change from time to time.Admission fee is to be paid by Bank draft/Pay order in favour of Islami Bank Medical College, Rajshahi.
For more details please see the Notice Menu of this website
CRITERIA AND PROCEDURES FOR ADMISSION
A limited number of seats will be offered for foreign nationals. The interested applicants must fulfill the following criteria for eligibility for admission.
1. Applicants must have passed qualifying examination i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a public School/Board/College or passed an examination in any foreign country which is recogn higher Secondary Certificate Examination.
2. Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects.
3. Applicants must have obtained at least 75% marks in average (which is equivalent to GPA 4.0 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations (i.e. equivalent grade in A-level or O-level examination ) and should have at least 65% marks separately in either of these examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or equivalent grade). In case of O-level examination, marks, grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/grades obtained) will be considered. In case of A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
4. Applications should be submitted in prescribed form (to be available from college office). Attested copies of certificates and marks sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the application. All certificates and marks-sheets must be attested by the Ministry of application will be accepted without such attestation.
5. The successful applications will require to produce all original academic certificates and mark sheets in during admission